Disposable wipe dispenser system for surface disinfection
Advantages of LOFTEX®-WIPES DESi-Box
- 100% PET-fiber, non-woven roll, low linting
- Complete and efficient use of the disinfectant
Prevention of cross-contamination
Minimum adsorption in comparison to non-woven cloth qualities
Ideal wetting of the disinfection surface
More efficient disinfection and cleaning results due to perforated structure compared to flat non-woven cloth surfaces
Safe closure of the wet wipes through the lid of the DESi-Box
Perforated wipe rolls already placed in the dispensers
Printed batch label for labeling the wipe dispenser system
Use the dispenser system for surface disinfection in areas with / without risk of infection and in areas with special risk of infection (disposable)
- Independent efficiency report, over 28 days of service life with LOFTEX®-WIPES in a wipe dispenser system available upon request
- Incl. 4-field test, phase 2, level 2 according to the requirements of DIN EN 16615: 2015 microbiological stability according to EuAB 2008, chapter 5.1.3
|Art Nr.||Type||Color||gsm||Size (cm)||Capacity/roll||Capacity/unit||Unit/pallet|
|1250115||rolls||white||50||30x25||115 sheets||8 boxes||24|
- Wear gloves and disinfect the working surface.
- Open the cap and pour over the LOFTEX® WIPES with 2.0-2.5 liters of ready-to-use solution, from the center to the outside.
- Pull LOFTEX®-WIPES through the wet tissue and dispose of the first wipe.
- Close the LOFTEX®-WIPES DESi-Box safely.
- Label the batch label with a waterproof pen. After approx. 20 minutes, the LOFTEX®-WIPES are completely soaked and ready for use.
- After soaking, the LOFTEX®-WIPES can be used for 28 days. Not suitable for disinfection of invasive medical devices. Read the enclosed instructions carefully. Do not use dried towels.
- LOFTEX®-WIPES dispose of product residues and cloths properly after the end of their service life. Not suitable for reprocessing.
Remove visible contaminants before disinfecting. Thoroughly wipe the surface of application with the pre-soaked LOFTEX®-WIPES and ensure complete wetting. Do not use dried LOFTEX®-WIPES. Close the lid of the DESi box after each removal. Exposure times, application concentration and special instructions are indicated on the disinfectant. Efficacy report available upon request.
Area of application
Areas of application with special requirements, e.g. for surface disinfection in the health sector. In areas with / without risk of infection and in areas with special risk of infection. After impregnation with surface disinfectants, LOFTEX®-WIPES DESi-Box can be used for 28 days.